Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First post

First post to make sure all's well..

So at the moment we're scheduled to fly down from Christchurch on November 4th, returning on December 9. This is obviously weather dependant, and could also change depending on how our workload goes..

I've been working on my photo-process for when I'm down at Scott Base- what I do with them before posting online.. Looking to use Picasa, as it can deal with my Canon 450D's RAW files.. And then I can post them to here, yay! Then I'll use photoshop once I get home to do the proper editing..

I've got the first of my medical tests tomorrow- going to the dentist. The cold's pretty tough on teeth, so you need to be sure that u won't have any problems..

Still gotta get a full medical, and do a first aid course- time's flying.. Only 3 months till I go down!! Crazy..

No comments: